BOOK BY PHONE (07986621285) OR EMAIL (Windsor Tours Information Office)
Like anyone whose home was in Windsor for most of his life, Hugh knows the area like the back of his hand. In addition, he holds the coveted Blue Badge Guide Windsor Castle endorsement which complements his ‘on the ground’ knowledge and makes him particularly versatile to any group’s interests. There is no wonder therefore that Hugh’s favourite tour location is in Windsor and Eton.
Hugh can provide tours of any length required, such as:
- a quick 1 hour whizz around the older parts of Windsor town or around Eton (town)
- a half a day’s tour taking in the town of Windsor as well as Windsor Castle, or
- a lengthier yet guided tour allowing you to visit Windsor, Windsor Castle, Eton and the public parts in the grounds of Eton College.
Hugh’s versatility and flexibility to any visitor’s interest in the area recommend him as the ideal tourist guide for any type of walking tour:
- family groups
- school groups looking for an orientation or local knowledge tour
- team building and corporate days out
- research trips for history clubs and assiciations
- any other group type
To find out more about our guided walking tours of Windsor and Windsor Castle or any other type of tour we run please
Call us on: 07986621285
or email our reservations department: Windsor Tours Information Office
or use the Contact form on this site.